View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 05:01 AM

Default Re: .02/.04 LHE: 17 Hand Review

hand 1 - call the turn

hand 2 - bet the flop, bet the turn, bet the river

hand 3 - bet the flop, turn and river are fine as played

hand 4 - meh i wouldnt fault a flop fold but its not a big deal, probly fine

hand 5 - fold the flop

hand 6 - this is fine. i expect TT a lot but you definitely have the odds to call down.

hand 7 - great

hand 8 - call the turn + river

hand 9 - raise/fold preflop, leaning heavily towards a fold. bet the flop. as played turn is fine. betting the river as played probly has higher value than checking

hand 10 - raising preflop sometimes is fine but not mandatory. checking your option is definitely standard. postflop play is all perfect

hand 11 - raise preflop some times. the rest is probly fine. i expect tards at this level to be c/r that river often, and when they arent they are often folding so there isnt much value in a bet.

hand 12 - crying call. nh.

hand 13 - bet the flop. turn is fine. (also preflop is fine but folding is ok too, as above)

hand 14 - 3bet the flop and reevaluate. as played turn is probly correct, even tho you probly have 4 outs and your hand is underrepped to [censored]....

hand 15 - absolutely ridic terrible river play. why even post it? i dont know if you can call the river or if you should just let it go. that 6 hits a lot of the hands you were hoping he had. i dont think i would heavily fault either.

hand 16 - raise preflop most of the time. call the flop some of the time. turn and river are perfect.

hand 17 - i think i prefer just betting *this* turn card (this is one of the worst turn cards for you). opening yourself up to a 3bet here is pretty scary. that said its not bad play by a longshot....

overall - your flop play is a big leak imo. you seem aggressive with your monsters, which is good, but you dont balance that by also being aggro with draws. this will make you readable as you move up limits.