Old 11-08-2007, 12:00 AM
Bikini Wax Bikini Wax is offline

Default Advice request + FTP account hack aftermath/history

I'm in Vegas right now and I have no [censored] clue what I'm going to do, they basicly wash their hands clean of this and satisfy themselves with banning him from FTP. I need ideas/suggestions on what recourse I can take. I know the guilty person in real life and he's poor as [censored], what's my play?

Email history...