View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 09:36 PM

Default Re: Stars tables fall apart every 20 hands

I tend to have ADD and rarely find myself playing for long sessions. Sometimes it might be because of tournaments, but a lot of times I just get bored with you multi-tabling foos. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

You need to be more entertaining and I might stick around more.

What will keep me at a table is if I get into a comfortable rhythm, and there are no super idiots playing. Unless those idiots are easily exploited.

I would make an earnest suggestion that unless you expect all your tables to full up with other multi-tablers, that you participate a bit. I know it is virtually impossible when you are playing so many tables, but if you can figure out a way, you may be surprised.

For most people poker is more than just maximizing their ROI. For me it is pure recreational. I don't play to make money, I play to improve my game, learn and have some fun. For someone like that, if I make a comment to engage the table and all I get back is blank chat, well that is not a terribly enjoyable overall environment. So I might as well log off and play solitaire.

It is one thing the live players have always known, keep the fish entertained. The online players may need to learn a bit of that as well.