View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 06:45 PM

Default Re: $114 The hand that made me move to cashaments.

[ QUOTE ]
Suzzer,
If he has a range of JJ-KK and he only calls river with KK river shove is +EV since he will fold 80% of the time. I think his turn check percentage with JJ-QQ is much higher than his turn check percentage with AK/99/88. I'm confused how you think I think he has 44?
What is the worst hand I value shove here?
AK? AA? 33?

Edit: Also this thread has a lot of views, but very few replies. Commenting on difficult hands and being wrong is a lot better for your game than 904390423 posting LOLZ snap call or LOLZ can you believe this guy thinks he should play for first.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would he bet 300 with JJ/QQ? Value bet? I think check/call would be a much more profitable line for him. But if he's gonna donk bet it like that, then I have no guarantee he's going to fold getting over 2-1. More likely your shove is going to fold out a hand you were ahead of anyway.

I agree his turn check % with AK or a set is low. That's why I said low prob. But sometimes they do that after leading a flop 3-handed with a set, to try to induce you to bet.

I said had 33 not 44, because with the title of the thread maybe you meant something ridiculous happened.

I never try to put villians on putting me on a hand unless I know them well. You said he isn't very good. I doubt he's hand-reading you.

He showed major strength before the flop, on the flop, and decent strength on the river. Turn is weird. But 3 out of 4 strong bets means I'm not counting on him to fold.