View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 12:55 AM

Default Re: Variance is Fractal

[ QUOTE ]
The 'metaphysical BS' is just because it has seemed like you're throwing around a few words, but not actually applying them to anything, or maybe even knowing what they I mean.

[/ QUOTE ]

What words am I throwing around sir? And how am I "not applying them to anything"? What is it that you think you get that I do not?

[ QUOTE ]
If you're talking about looking at the return of KK versus AA (or any other hand), then I don't think there's anything fractal in there at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

The aa vs kk was merely an example of the mechanical static side of "variance". This "side" assumes mechanical play, preflop to showdown. Like I said you are correct here but refusing to discuss the other 90% of the "game" which is fractal. Understanding this will lead to plugging leaks that you used to blow off as "variance".

[ QUOTE ]
Eh, just saw Gonzo's response to you. I'll heed his warning.

[/ QUOTE ]

A "warning" laced of biased perception, ego, hersey! I guess we know why you and him are here.

[ QUOTE ]
But I do enjoy being accused of being 'board pals' with someone when an irrational poster has a couple of people disagree with him. Hilarious stuff

[/ QUOTE ]

How can you "disagree" when you are not willing to discuss the relevant issues? Since you are accusing me of being irrational, I'd like you to prove it.

I'll be waiting Shaun.