View Single Post
Old 12-29-2006, 01:56 PM

Default Re: I probably could have played almost every street differently

Reraise 3rd (although I will sometimes just call in this spot against aggressive regulars). As played on 3rd, lead 4th and 3-bet if raised. On 5th, my immediate inclination was just to call the raise, but I think Andy is right in saying that you should reraise. Your hand is too strong. I would then bet 6th and 7th.

Wahoo, I love Milan. She used to routinely reraise me with small / middle split pairs when I would raise in first position with a big card up. She has so many bizarre tendencies. If she catches a card suited with her doorcard, she will always raise representing a 4-flush no matter what she has. She will also often raise on the river with two small pair. Also, If you ever see her limp with a big card up, she has rolled-up trips 100% of the time. For some reason she thinks that she won't get action if she raises, even though she routinely raises in this spot with a wide range of weak hands (in fact, she raises every weak hand she plays in this spot). When she isn't running good, she busts faster than any other player I've seen in those games.