View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 09:42 PM

Default I am supposed to fold this?

.25/.50 on FT. Table was full, now its breaking up - almost broken. I've seen villain a couple times before but don't have a read because I only just switched to FT and I never pay attention. He hasn't been at the table for very long.

It's now 4handed.

Me - ~68
Him - ~57

I have KKJJ not suited.

PF - dude limps, I raise pot on the button, villain calls, BB folds, dude folds.

Flop (~5) - T [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

check, pot, call

Turn (~15) - 5 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

check, 1/2 pot, c/r to 20, me...?

If it means anything, I paused for awhile because betting the turn because of action on the other tables I was playing. I have the J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].

At first, it seemed like it should be an easy fold. But I had trouble putting him on a hand that wouldn't just c/r the flop. Seems like his line is more like a delayed bluff, plus I have str8 blockers. The dude who limp/folded pf was really bad and its likely villain knew that. It's now 4-handed so that should affect his play.

If he checks the river, we both have enough that I can put in a goodsized bet. Plus I have outs (tho how many is uncertain)

Maybe it's still an easy fold. What you think?