View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 03:00 PM

Default Re: LC: going deep and not getting paid the big dollars

[ QUOTE ]
Bubbling doesnt really bother me since i usually go crazy stealing blinds when it gets close to bubble but when you start out in a 1500 person tournament and 3 hours later you are chip leader with 100 left. Then in 3 big hands youre out in 60th for example its so frustrating since you only get like 3 buy ins, but you can smell the 200+ buyins waitign at the final table.

[/ QUOTE ]

I may have mis-interpreted your post. If you were trying to push marginal hands and lost your stack, that is one thing. If you really had good hands and just ran into better ones or lost coin-flips, etc., that is another. I don't seem to have much success bullying with a big stack (like I've read you should), so I try not to get involved without a good hand. I think you have to be good at reading the table to be a bully, otherwise you end up giving away chips. Apparently, I am not very good yet at reading a table, as much as I've played, so I know I need to improve in that area before I can start wielding my stack like a club (as some here are able to do).