View Single Post
Old 07-21-2007, 10:23 AM

Default Re: FULL TILT VS POKERSTARS

[ QUOTE ]
just email stars and ask them for a nonrigged account, H@llingol on stars did that and right after that he started winning

[/ QUOTE ]

I know the story and its a very funny one [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I am not a total newbee. Have some experience of 1,5 Yeahr playing. Read several books, articels, read and reread books twice or three times.

I have to say that most of the time it is not difficult to play the hands you've got. It is something automatic. The really big problem I am working on is my ability to read the hands of the others and Emotional control.

I want to get away from Pokerstars because I got very hard suck outs or something like that. Sometimes I made wrong reads and payed big.

I know that Full Tilt is full of suck outs too. I am online a NL2/NL5/NL10 Player but I cant beat any of them. In live play, you have to be more cautious, but I play better and successfully on NL50 Game.

I need to chance my mind with a new deposit. I know FT starts with NL10 and PS is much smaller but I give FT a try...