View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 02:17 AM

Default The Absolute Poker Movie

I was in bed thinking about this whole ordeal and think it would make a great movie. However, in my movie there is a little different twist. It goes like this:

The CEO and CFO were cheating together. They can feel their world as they know it coming down. The CFO knows the CEO is traveling to Columbia with millions of dollars in cash. If the CEO's plane can be sabatoged a scapegoat can be found (or eliminated). The CFO also can claim he was about to come down on the CEO for his cheating and knew about his expensive drug habits. He knows from his involvement that the ip addresses check to the CEO's home along with much more evidence. The CEO and his wife die in a fiery airplane crash. Uncovered in the rubble is millions of dollars in cash. The investigation shows a much more lavish lifestyle than the CEO's income could substantiate. The case is closed as an accident involving a CEO 'gone bad'. The CFO's plan appears to have worked - he is off scotfree along with a few million dollars from poker winning and 'Columbian profits'.

Unfortunately for the CFO this murder did not go unsolved. After authorities had already rested their case members of a poker forum started asking questions. The case was reopened and the CFO was found guilty of numerous crimes including murder, money laundering, tax evasion, fraud, etc.

Please note this is just fabricated as an idea for a movie and could never happen in real life. After all, the odds of two random jet related accidents involving the same passengers are so astonomical............... I would equate that to be 'about the same odds' of upper management of a poker site creating a 'back door' to see whole cards and stealing millions from their customers.

Please note the above has been fabricated and enhanced to make it movie quality. None of the above is intended as real or should in anyway be construed as possibly being true. (How is that for a disclaimer)?

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u
[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]