Thread: Pregnant GF
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 10:01 AM

Default Re: Pregnant GF

[ QUOTE ]
All I can say is that I feel for you. I went through something similar when I was young and stupid and (as callous as this sounds) was really happy when she miscarried. I certainly wasn't ready to be a dad yet. I think your best bet is to get her away from her family to discuss things rationally with her.

Also - was she smoking and drinking when she already knew she was pregnant? If so - you may want to point out that maybe she's not quite ready to be a parent yet either. Having kids is not like getting a new pet. Your life will never be the same.

[/ QUOTE ]

the first 7-8 weeks we were completely unaware. She skipped a period, but that has happened a few times before and we werent scared. She was on the pill, I was high and figured I had lazy sperm, didnt even think it was possible.

For the first week after we figured out, it was pretty much business as usual. She only drank once, but we smoke daily. Now that she decided she wants it, she is giving up drinking, but will still continue to smoke daily. She has a friend who told us that pot isnt bad for a fetus (WTF?????).