View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 12:46 AM

Default Re: troublesome pokerstar customer service

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe since you are royal pokerstar member you can have the King round up a crusade to go punish these no good stealing villians. While they are at it you can learn to speak English why crushing some people in $100 play money games as you were before stars cut your power.

By the way, where the hell do you get cliffs notes for Pokerstars? I'd love to purchase some because I'm sure there's a section in there on disabling the doomswitch, which appears to have happened in your case.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.. so I was thinking about royal flush when I typed it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img], but maybe you should read the entire thing before you say something dumb, which part of the first sentence that you didn't understand?
[ QUOTE ]
I was bored and was browsing pocketfives.com and saw the following post

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't play SNG anymore and personally I have never had any problem with Stars and I do think they are clearly the #1 in customer service among all the sites that I have tried. Nevertheless, what happened here was wrong unless the OP lied, but that seemed very unlikely with the letter and all quoted.. read the posts on P5 if you want more detail.