View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 04:08 PM

Default Re: Get your n00b out, uNL--Volume 2

Just wanted to say this is an awesome idea and thanks.

This I suppose is a player dependent question but for you at how many tables can you play and still 'learn' before you start just playing like a bot? which is more profitable?
<font color="orange">Your learning curve should still be quite high in the beginning. playing and evaluating your play as well as talking to those better than you and coaching sessions are all ways you can help yourself improve. I would say that it drops off a bit once you start playing more and getting into the swing of things.

Sometimes i like to 2 table and really think about my actions and the actions of others. I think its a good way to help yourself.

i think that playing more tables is typically more profitable- if you can maintain your A game while playing many tables, why not? at some point you might want to try new things by going down to lower limits/trying new strategies, but playing more tables seems much more profitable. </font>

<font color="red">I play 6 tables usually, and I find it quite comfortable. When I move to a new level I play just one, then two, then four, then six. I think that multi-tabling is HUGELY important because so much of micro stakes play is about volume of hands, that is, once you have sorted out your game. IMO you should be playing as many tables as you feel capable of - I'd play nine but its too much for me.