View Single Post
Old 06-26-2006, 06:12 AM

Default New Books and Thanks for the Support

Hi Everyone:

I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for their support concerning our two new books Harrington on Hold 'em; Volume III: The Workbook and No Limit Hold 'em: Theory and Practice. Right at this moment (3:00 am West Coast Time on Monday June 26) they have Amazon sales ranks of 76 and 69 respectively. Since these books have now been out for almost a full month we are just thrilled to see that they are selling at this rate and this wouldn't happen without the support from everyone who comes to this site.

Also, for those interested, we have now had nine different books make the Amazon.com top 100. This is just incredible for a company like ours (and yes I am bragging a little).

And since we're on the subject of new books, here's what I expect in the future. But first, let me say that this is all very tentative and the dates are certainly not firm at this point in time.

Winning High Stakes and Short Handed Hold ’em; Expert Limit Hold ’em for Serious Cash Game & Internet Players by Ray Zee and David Fromm looks like the fall of 2006.

Small Stakes No Limit Hold ’em: Winning Big With Expert Play by Ed Miller, Matt Flynn, and Sunny Mehta looks like either the end of the year or early 2007.

Harrington on Hold 'em; Volume IV: No Limit Cash Games by Dan Harrington and Bill Robertie looks like the spring of 2007.

There are also a couple of other books being kicked around. At this point in time it's too early to announce anything.

Best wishes,
Mason