View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007, 10:00 PM

Default Lack of Reaction

I'm not sure if this is the right forum but I didn't know where to put this. I'll be 22 this month and so far I haven't been too happy with how my life has turned out. My daily routine consists of me waking up, hoping on the computer, playing breakeven poker and talking to myself. I don't have any friends where I live and live with my parents. Sometimes when I do go out of the house (once every 3 days or so) I get angry when I see other people having a good time or laughing or doing something sociable. I feel like I don't belong and picture myself hurting them.

I also have like no reaction to yelling/verbal threats. I was driving with my window down and some guy yelled right in my car STOPPPPP(he was drunk). I didn't even react at all. I feel like I'm really empty inside and it kind of scares me sometimes because I feel like it's only going to get worse.

I've tried getting jobs but everytime I do I quit after like 2 months. As far as girls go, I've been with a bunch of girls but never had a serious relationship with any of them.

I'm really indifferent to like everything. I was walking to the liquor store today and these 2 kids and this girl were in the car. I walked by and the kid said something(not to me), I like WANTED him to talk [censored] to me so I could beat his ass. I don't know if this is how I'm always going to be but does anyone have any advice on how to fit into society better?