View Single Post
Old 08-18-2007, 05:04 PM

Default Re: PLO8 400 - AAQ5 HU from the button

Wierd bet on the turn...Less than what was bet on the flop...No reads that's a tough one...

What can he call on the flop and lead at on the turn?? ESPECIALLY with a 2 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] on the turn...It's tough to see that the 2 coulda helped his hand in any way...A push here isn't a good play IMO unless you are OK with dealing with variance because I don't believe you have any fold equity with the pot being at $134 + $110 = $244, he only has to call another $84 on top...He'd have to be on a stone cold bluff not to call that...

And that's the tough thing about playing with a short stack, you can't create any fold equity in a hand... If you had a full stack your raise would be more and commit him to his chip stack instead of vice-versa...

You have enough outs to call this bet and use your position to determine what to do next...I'd call a river shove from him if any non-5 low hit...I'm expecting him to have some sort of 2 pair hand, K4/K2 type hand...So I'd also call if a 9 hit...