View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006, 10:32 PM

Default Re: Ask Imitation about 2years in China

[ QUOTE ]
"they think they're with top shelf but Chinese people and myself also just laugh at them cause they're really with some trash. "

ive heard people say similar things, but i never really understood it...lots of asians say that white guys have terrible taste in asian girls...do you mean that white guys choose to pickup on girls they think are hot, but are mediocre? or that white guys end up with hoes that they think are just girls at bars?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's because what actual Chinese consider hot and what white ppl consider hot is pretty different. Chinese guys go for girls who are petit, very white skin, trim figure, etc... White guys tend to go for the curvier (considered chubby by our standards), less refined manner, and tanned/darker skin. Chinese guys also want girls with "white" features like large eyes, small nose, etc....while white guys tend to go for girls with really typical "chinese" features.

I guess the best way to put it is that white guys like girls that we normaly consider mediocore or "really f*cking ghetto looking" by our standards.