View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 07:51 PM

Default Re: Down Swings

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
DONT PLAY ON TILT!

[/ QUOTE ]
Dont post obvious, yet irrelevant resonses like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I qualified my statement, did you?

I would expect more maturity from a 2+2er with 700 posts. The initial post you made is extremely unhelpful to OP who is seeking advise, not a remarkably stupid comment such as the bankroll reply you left. You didn't explain your thoughts or offer suggestions pertaining to what OP was actually asking. OP made no suggestion to the fact that his bankroll is insufficient for the stakes he's experiencing variance at. He simply wants sound advice on how to deal with a typical downswing. When I first started playing cash I didn't know what a normalish downswing contained, nor what to do when I was getting slaughtered in the short run either.

Go to BBV if you want to troll a post, here you're just asking to get banhammered. Grow up or find another forum.

OP I think you have seen a solid amount of advice here besides Rek who needs to figure out this isn't the BBV thread for noobs.

[/ QUOTE ]
As you can see I have expanded above. I thought it was obvious what I was saying. Hope that heps you but I think the OP probably understood anyway