View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 02:16 PM

Default Re: SYTYCD odds on individual contestants now posted!!

[ QUOTE ]
I'm fully convinced that she got axed because of her medical problems tonight. What a friggin' gyp. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Lauren's solo was terrible, but not as terrible as Anya's.

[/ QUOTE ]
Jessi's solo was terrible and I don't have any problem with someone who says it was the worst.

My personal take was Lauren's was the worst, Jessi next but very close, Anya also very close, and Sara the best by a fair amount but still not very good.

Jesus beat all four of them. He picked the wrong week to be male B3.

Given that the solo competition was so close I don't have any problem with the judges considering other factors in eliminating Jessi. This is part of the show and they said as much concerning Cedric. First off this is her second terrible solo in a row and she deserved to go last week. More important two hospitalizations for severe dehydration is not a joking matter. A dancer who doesn't take care of herself isn't doing her job. It's very dangerous and it isn't fair to her partner, the other contestants, or the hundreds of people who work every day on the show. What if she had died and thrown the whole SYTYCD franchise into a crisis?