Thread: Robert Kiyosaki
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 02:09 PM

Default Re: Robert Kiyosaki

To me the difference between a John T Reed and and RK is night and day. RK is primarily motivational type writing. Reed is details, facts, and examples. Specific ones. I said before I did read RDPD and it made me change my point of view. Reed's books are excellent for the how part. He gives detailed techniques for ways to make money in real estate. Then he gives specific examples with names and dates of deals that he personally has done, or that have been submitted by his newsletter readers.

Yes Reed is not a fan of the huge number of RE "experts" out there. It doesn't change the examples of bad advice he points out.

So my personal point of view is that RK is great to read when you are starting out. If you want to put together a specific set of the how part, then if its RE related, then Reed's books are excellent. Maybe its because I am an engineer and the fact/examples based approach works better for me. Probably another factor is how much I have read about the horrors that are MLM. Anything even remotely conected to that is going to start off being viewed very poorly by me personally. Read both sides of the argument and decide for yourself. If you do the wrong thing you will be the one paying the price, so you may as well make the actual decision too. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Pancho