Thread: UFC 75
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 02:38 AM

Default Re: UFC 75

[ QUOTE ]
I think there's value in Hamil, Bisping hasn't done all that much and I think he's a product of the ufc promoting him

[/ QUOTE ]

I completly disagree but i would like to see further reasoning why i should not bet the Farm on Bisping. First of all is Bisping overrated? Maybe.

Is Hamill overrated? For sure that guy is an absolute one trick Pony. He has fought no one that matters even a bit. His greco roman and freestyle wrestling might be great but his hands are non existend. He quite training with Ortiz, and his camp looks really questionable. Beside that rumor has it that Ufc is not his biggest Priority since he is focusing on the olympics 2008. The only way he might get a win is in a lay and pray decision.

Bisping on the other Hand has a great Camp. Wolfslair Academy is by far the best regarding mma that europe has to offer. He prepared for his last two Ufc fights with Kazeka Muniz Gracie Barra Blackbelt and PanAm Champion. Bisping has a strong Kickboxing background. For the fight with Hamill he trained a decent amount of time at big bear with Rampage. Overall it is safe to say that he is the more well roundet Fighter. An aspect i would not want to overlook is that london is his hometurf he does not need to travel has the crowed behind him and his whole structure lined up.

I bought Bisping for 2 Units @ -225 wich i see as a great price.