View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 04:59 AM

Default Re: KK can i call here profitably?

Hi, i don't like how he play the hand, in NL10, of course.

Re-raise pre-flop.
Raise flop.

I think this play is better play player with no reads in NL10, and you can get some idea if he has scared A's.

One question about this:

[ QUOTE ]

I think the flop check is fine, basically. I mean, you have no idea what Villain has, but he doesn't know what you have either, and the check does at least allow Villain to convince himself that his QQ or TT might be good after all -- which is fine, so long as he follows up with callable bets like he did.

Also, raising preflop and then checking after flopping a monster is a thing that a lot of players like to do, so I would be a little wary here, while also hoping I can get to showdown.

If we knew Villain would immediately checkraise his top pair and better hands in response to a flop bet, then there would be something to be said for betting now instead of checking and trying to negotiate two more streets before showdown. But we don't know that, and I think the flop check is fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

¿You think check in flop is good for players in NL10?
In flop, with position, if we don't bet we don't have information.

Bet Flop. if he call we can scared a monster (maybe set, A's ...), if he fold is not bad, if he re-raise i like fold

What do you think about this, i know is very standar, but we are in NL10.

PD: sorry for my poor english.