View Single Post
Old 01-21-2006, 04:42 PM

Default Re: So I got sucker-punched...

[ QUOTE ]
If her just punched you for no reason, I beat the living [censored] out of him. My friends would not have let him leave. Otherwise, I find him at a party and beat him worse than what he did to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

when i was a freshman in high school i was sucker-punched out of nowhere by a senior. he was a tall, gangly kid. i had to go to a plastic surgeon and get 16 stitches in my upper lip and the roof of my mouth scraped to replace the hole in my gumline. it was nasty.

my bestfriend's brother was a senior. him and his friends went to the kid's work (a mobile gas station) to rough him up since i was "under the weather" and even still probably couldn't do anything about it since at the time twice as small as the guy. my bestfriend's brothers buddy beat the crap out of this guy until he couldn't move anymore, the cops ended up showing and jail time was served.

my point is is that if there was going to be a retalliation for this incident it would have been that night, otherwise you are just hunting him down and you and your boys will go down for assault if you are caught. when the dust has cleared you usually don't want to stir things up again, it only gets more people hurt or in trouble.

just let it be as the scenario stands and take this as a lesson that you need to be a little more aware of your surroundings.