View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 06:59 PM

Default Re: Barry Bonds indicted

Are you talking to me, Vyse? Your posts are confusing and respond to your own posts. I believe I have responded to everything RedBean addressed to me at one point or another. If you are writing to me, please respond to me -- or just let me guess so you can criticize me and call me an idiot later because I can't figure out what is going on in that cloudy little mind of yours.

Wile I am here:
I know that Thay3r challenged me on the existence of proof of steroid use. (You see how I make it clear that I am respond to something Thay3r wrote, Vyse?) In response to that, I would point to the list in the first appendix to <u>Game of Shadows</u> as a starting point. There is more in subsequent articles and disclosures. If there was only one document or one person, I would be far less confidence. The mountain of proof of use, from related and unrelated sources, leads to my very strong opinion that Bonds used steroids.

In court, Bonds will seek to prove that he did not lie about knowing what he was taking -- and he might succeed. I will be interested to see whether he tries to prove what he doesn't need to prove -- that he did not use steroids AND was not given steroids without his knowledge. He probably won't do that and thus, even if he is acquitted, many questions will likely remain open.