View Single Post
Old 10-28-2007, 11:44 AM

Default Re: Halloween WW - Custome Party (Game Thread)

Greetings everyone. I am really flummoxed at what happened yesterday. I continue to believe that lynching OH is the obvious play. Nich's seer claim is lousy and convoluted, but that is just Nich. The fact is that OH has said he can't be killed anyway and missing a lynch if we are wrong isn't the end of the world. It is the only rational solution.

Then at the same time I can get my votes. I am at the point of deciding that if you refuse to do this you must be wolves. If harm comes to any people who vote me then you can just kill me. My power is fairly useful at this point in the game and I intend to use it if at all possible.

AntiDan makes me a little uneasy. We exchanged numerous PMs yesterday and I explained my exact role in a way that I felt made it dead obvious that I was a villager. At one point he asked what I wanted to have said in thread and he pushed to say "I contacted Books and he never responded". I can't for the life of me understand why this would be a good idea. I also suggested that I was an odd choice for mason because I couldn't be the seer. So today not only does he not mason with Nich, he chooses Eskimo, another not-seer.

On balance I think he is good, but just not having his best game. Before yesterday he was my strongest villager though and I think it is in everyone's best interest that my account of the masonry be made public.

I will seriously have a coronary if we do the random ass everyone throw out a different name thing today. It isn't going to work and barring another seer we have a completely obvious choice today.