View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 03:17 AM

Default Dumbest cashier ever? (TR kinda-sorta)

So my friend and I were running late to a little UFC get together thing and stopped to get something to eat before the match.

We decide since we are running short on time we'll just go to some fast food joint.

We reach the end of the stretch and decide on Burger King, because when you think of quality frozen beef patties, you should always be thinking Burger King.

Anyway I havn't figured out what I want to order so I tell my friend to order first. Behind the cashier is a sign/promo advertising some Bacon Western Whopper Meal for like $5.69. He tells the cashier he wants that meal and the cashier informs him that the computer system is new, so he can't place the order as a meal, and instead must ring up each item individually. This takes the meal price to $6.97, and my friend is like WTF?? Guy is like "Sorry can't do anything!"

So then my friend is like WTF? and orders the bacon whopper meal that is also on promo price for like $5.99 for a large meal.

The [censored] cashier asks him repeatedly what it is that he wants, and my friend has to point out the sign that is on display like 3 feet behind him at which point he finally starts ringing it up not as a meal. The total ends up coming to like $7 again.

At this point I'm in line like laughing at how [censored] stupid the cashier is and ask if there is a manager around. The guy just looks at me and says "Yeah". I'm like, ok so is there a manager around I can talk to and the stupid monkey is like "Yeah, me."

At this point I just turn to my friend, and I'm like "Yo, we're outta here!"

So I'm really just kind of curious what kind of retard "manager" doesn't know the items on the menu, and won't offer to discount/price match the meal pricing even if it isn't in the "new computer system".

I really should have asked for the franchise owner information, and his name, because I highly doubt that that stupid mongoloid was the actual manager, and if he was, he deserves to be fired.

Anyone else have similar retarded experiences?