View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 02:03 AM

Default Re: This game is killing me right now like I cannot believe (long)

Thanks for the replies. I do not think I have been on major tilt, and I am going to get some players I respect to sweat me in order to help plug the leaks. I have not been playing my A game, but I have also been running worse than I ever thought possible. I have played more PLO in the last six months than all but a few posters on this forum, literally hundreds of thousands of hands. Unfortunately they are on three different comps and I dont have Pokertracker on my laptop which I use for FTP where i played most, so I am not posting a graph.

During my upswing from 8k to 50k I was averaging eight hours a day crushingfelt, not three. The time it took me to make this money is what is bugging me the most. I still have a five figure plus bankroll, but this massive loss makes me realize how much time I have poured into this game, and how much going broke would hurt.

My present plan is to take at least a week off and then resume playing at 100plo with a 100+ buyin roll, and not move up until I win both 20 buyins and log 10k hands.

If you are an aggressive player that plays more than 4 tables at limits higher 1/2, these downswing will happen and 40 buyins for a player like me might just not be enough. I killed these games for months on end, I know I play well and still I have gotten smashed endlessly. I have lost my last 10 sessions or so and am frustrated as hell.