View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 11:38 PM

Default Re: Why is Mr Gatorade the most annoying person ever

Well my stand is this....

#1... If You dont play me then you should not be able to have your own table and wait for the fish to play you instead of me. I took this stand on FTP and am critisized so much about it that FTP made 15 tables of HU instead of the 4 and told me I can sit but not follow. I follow this rule because I have to respect there position but do not agree. On absolute and UB they agree with me on this issue but the more important issue of bots are simply ignored. This will change soon as the "media" is about to get involved. More to come on this later.

#2... 5bb is a simple rule that I have utilized in the respect of avoiding hit and runs. I have played over a million hands and thousends of hours all heads up. Its been my experience that hit and runners will utilize the small "short stack" style and then hit and run on me. As most of you know I absolutly HATE hit and runners so this is how I prevent it. The downside to this is I am losing value to horrible players but most horrible players that wont reload are intending to hit and run me in the first place. I also lose the have to go bust before reloading and lose potential income to this but i feel its a risk i take to prevent hit and runners.

#3... I have the reputation to drop 10-20K at a drop because I dont quit people and have huge ego. This has caused me hundreds of thousends of dollars all I ask is people to do the same and that is why I ask for them to reload. Why put me at risk for losing lots if they wont do the same.

#4... I know most seems like this is unethical and not right but I disagree. For many that have met me in real life knows first and formost I am one of the most trusting and honest people they will ever meet. This is why I love 10-20k freezeouts live so all this "unethical" talk simple cant happen. I am simply protecting my own interests since I am no longer in the Navy and this is my only source of income.

-Crazy Mike