View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 11:56 AM

Default Re: Details for WSOP Circuit Event August 29, 2007 thru September 13, 2007

[ QUOTE ]
I just called and booked a room from 8/29 thru 9/8 (sort of) via the central harrah's confirmation center out of Texas. I was quoted a room rate for Single King or Double Queen of
Mon - Thur $49
Fri $85
Sat - Sun $112

I also had them send me an email confirmation - BUT.....
they messed up and had me checking out on Saturday so they only booked me for 10 nights and NOT the Sat 9/8 and the total from the confirmation which should have been $688 + 10% tax or roughly $757 was show as $910 on the email confirmation.

I called again and while this person was ALSO very courteous and friendly could NOT explain the confirmed charge but DID confirm the nightly rates I posted.

I was given the 1-800-946-4946 (Grand Tunica) and the name of Karen Kaegin (poker room) to contact to try and straighten it out.

Next problem is that the SATURDAY 9/8 is NOT available at least through the Central Harrah's reservations so there does seem to already be some initial problems.

Best of luck to all and I hope this info helps.

[/ QUOTE ]

Geez: Classic Harrah's Karen K was the OLD poker room Mgr and has been gone for over a month.

Try asking for Robert Mcgevern (?) the current Mgr. - He does not work Monday but the staff was very helpful without him.