View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 01:38 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
thats not to say that im strongly opposed to lynching LC, btw. just that im not going to do it because he might be a wolf peek and im not going to do it because kristie says that it might be.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't believe I ever said I thought that? You people are nuts. Cindy probably left a clue, but it seems I must not have understood it. I already said the paranoid comment was the only thing that stood out to me. If she had caught a wolf on day 1 I think she would have been more forward about it.

Also, about books.
He knew he was going to get heat, and probably get lynched... VP is really the only thing that makes since if he is evil because he would have known nich would die in his stead right... so -predicting- it makes him look better. I would assume that is what a body double does. I don't necessarily think he is a good lynch target though... he could also be telling the truth. One thing I do notice is that he wasn't nightkilled, which is sorta weird if he is really this great powerful thing... still, I don't think he is a good lynch today. Why? I think he will likely either be nightkilled soon by one side or the other... also if he does have other ways he can help us, it isn't worth the risk.

[/ QUOTE ]

the above quote is still by kristie- i bolded an especially egregious part that i completely disagree with and furthers my suspicion that she is most likely a wolf.

if books is going to be lynched, he needs to be forced to use all his powers. this is an LDO statement. if he is telling the truth, he will and it will benefit us, and if he's lying it wont matter. kristie says it "isnt worth the risk"!!!! LOLOLOL