View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 09:53 PM

Default Re: Which of these known female poker players could beat 4-8 NL online

[ QUOTE ]
yes the average IQ is in the 100 area

and you seriously think playing 20/14 will beat 5/10? i only play 25NL, but even i know thats nearly impossible to do

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, so what kind of stats are going to beat the supposedly super tough 5/10? i dont think you guys are listening when i repeatedly mention about game selection.

if you want to be a hero and be a consistent winner against the tough line ups in 5/10, then go for it.......but it doesnt mean those are the games you have to seek out.

i really think a 20/14 or 18/12 is a reasonable stat to sustain a profit at 5/10 with some donators at the table.

if anyone tells me there isnt horrible players at 5/10, then i'll say you dont know what the hell your talking about.

ive been a live player mostly. i started out at the bottom and moved as high as 2 3 5 and 10/20 nlh and as high as 100/200 limit holdem, and i got to tell the uninformed.........the horrible players dont seem to diminish even at those levels.

i'll agree that the "online" fish selection might not be as big but i witnessed one of the most god awful players last night at 5/10. GOD AWFUL.