View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 10:24 PM

Default Re: ***Official November Chat Thread: The Golden Duck***

[ QUOTE ]
Prodigy I'll offer a different perspective.

I spent years of my younger life partying (I'm 29 now) and I regret not doing something a little more productive. I look back at some of the things I did that were cool and funny at the time and now they just seem silly and stupid.

You know what you want (I read your thread in F.I.B) and you have a good head on your shoulders.

And now I feel really, really old.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yo I'm a young little punkass [censored] but I'm pretty wise and I'll tell you the reality of the situation.

[censored] going out and getting shitfaced cause you're young that's for cowards, do that [censored] when you're a made man. The average person on this planet is a worthless peice of [censored] who is always looking for handouts and a shortcut. The only reason I even respect prodigy is because he's trying to earn it, no shorts no losses. What he is doing now is crafting an ability that may mean no matter what happens in life he can make 100k/yr. Ask a [censored]' 19 year old at Any College , USA what his plans are to get to make 100k a year and the best answer a typical punk [censored] will come up with is working for their Dad if they are blessed, or working for a company and moving up the chain. You guys should be respecting his ambition not clowning him for not getting crunked with [censored].