View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 06:39 PM

Default Re: View: Guy is the nicest guy on the planet (or the dumbest)

[ QUOTE ]
LOL!!!
"if" is a word you dont seem to understand (or at least it takes you quite some time, lmao at the ramble and then the edit below, hahaha.)
1. Think
2. Post
(I know that`s not your motto, but think about it (AFTER the next ramble obv., rofl)
... well, at least you know your insults well. Classy post of the month imo. Your lightning-speed grasp of the "context"* of my post is impressive as well...

*(in this case: the things written in previous** posts)
** ((a.) Going before in time; being or happening before something else; antecedent; prior; as, previous arrangements; a previous illness.)

[/ QUOTE ]

it was a fake edit you idiot. really it's incredibly stupid to make fun of one's english on the internet and i'm tempted to not stoop that low, but i have a 99th percentile verbal score on the GRE and you speak [censored] pidgin english. plz to be using less ellipses in the future, ok ...

the funny thing is that you seem to think that you have come out ahead in this discussion when you all you have done is draw asinine conclusions from incorrect assumptions. (as opposed to people like me who have, you know, seen the episode). in this case, there was nothing pathetic about what benyamine did, and really the only accurate conclusions that you can draw from this are that

1) benyamine is not scared money
2) guy is a really nice guy