View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 06:07 PM

Default Re: WCOOP main event sensation - winner under investigation

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

You are clueless. You continue to take swipes at people that are simply questioning your bona fides. I don't give a ratsass whether you are on the inside or not. I just find it suspect that someone makes an account to come on here and telle everyone that he is an inside guy, and denigrates anyone who questions him or his motive. And guess what, it only took me two minutes to type this one.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok genius so we've got 34 pages of ''gossip'' here and it's all just a mistake because the accounts used different IP's, is that what you're saying? are you really that naive? Stars has cleared 3000 other accounts, including a couple with very strong allegations against them and not this one, why do you think that is?

Like someone who seems to know what they are talking about just posted, it seems the people in question have been given right to reply before a final judgement is released.

[/ QUOTE ]

so based on all the insider info. you have right now, what are the odds that the winner will be found guilty and not get the money? thanks