View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 02:44 AM

Default Re: AP, rigged, etc. #8981.4 - the plot thickens

[ QUOTE ]
i don't know if this is even worth mentioning or if it has anything to do with this stuff, BUT

i can remember at least once when i didn't get my rakeback paid out to me because of "a conflict with my statistics" at UB. i had been paid rakeback multiple times into the same account then all of a sudden, i didn't get it anymore.

my affiliate (which is a major trusted affiliate) and i e-mailed UB multiple times and they just kept saying they didn't know anything about it.

maybe they were skimming $$$ off of small things like that. i can see it being pretty easy to make $7mm doing things like that along w/ playing lower limits and not being so obvious.

[/ QUOTE ]

i hesitate to mention this because it seems so trivial, but I remember the first time I withdrew from AP to neteller. The amount was something like $669.69 and I requested a full withdrawal. the total amount disappeared from my account but only $669 showed up at neteller. The $.69 went mia. At the time i remember thinking that was kinda [censored] of AP but didn't make a big deal over it. (the numbers are made up because I don't remember the actual amounts.)

That's not much, but over time I suppose it would add up.