View Single Post
Old 05-27-2007, 10:11 PM

Default Re: 2p2er Viruses me, o noes now what?

[ QUOTE ]
this guy would be way more pissed off if he was innocent, this is the most transparent, uninspired attempt at a defense ive ever seen

I'll have to go back on the other computer to get the link. My only concern is that he may have taken it down or changed it to a virus free file, but we'll see. How will you guys check this anyway? I'm not a computer expert but after 2 years of no viruses, a set of suspicious circumstances, and basically no other way to explain how else these problems arose, this seems extremely obvious.

This guy is some high school kid who makes posts asking for stakes in .50-$1 NL. He has no credibility. You really don't think he would do something like this to try to hack someone known to have a lot of money online? SO many people are shady and would do it in a second if they knew how- and there are reports of people getting hacked all the time, I just got lucky not to lose my money.

He didn't post in the thread stating he had a database, he PMed me instead. Everything he said made me uncomfortable afterwards, and I even told some friends that I'd made a mistake and was paranoid afterwards. The guy didn't even ASK ME for my AIM in the private message. He somehow already knew it and messaged me, like he was just sitting there plotting. I don't buy any of this [censored] for a second, and with the info at hand I would wager 40 to 1 that this guy did it.

[/ QUOTE ]

ill take this 40:1 bet in a second.