View Single Post
Old 05-05-2007, 07:28 PM

Default Re: A few \'scientific\' polls to compare OOT to the rest of the US

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
evolution vs intelligent design is another dumb one. Why even post these leading questions?

[/ QUOTE ]

How in the hell is that a dumb one? Considering the national polls, it seems like a reasonable question to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, becuase national polls are always unbiased. If you fail to see how you can believe in evolution and intelligent design, than you shouldn't even be making these types of posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's implied that "Evolution" has no God/Designer/Creator involved. If you do believe that there is a God/Designer/Creator you should pick the ID option.

For what it's worth, if you believe there is a God/Designer/Creator involved, you are also dumber than those who picked "Evolution." Bet ya can't guess what I picked on the first poll question...

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's implied that "Evolution" has no God/Designer/Creator involved. If you do believe that there is a God/Designer/Creator you should pick the ID option.

Ya, you can imply it all you want but it is ridiculous, and basically just panders to the extreme sides of the debate, basically discounting about 90% of the population that believes there is a god, but evolution happened. Hence why I keep calling these questions stupid, and asinine.