View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 12:38 AM

Default Re: ACers; personal preferences

[ QUOTE ]
Do/did you smoke pot?

[/ QUOTE ]

Occasionally. I don't think it's that harmful but smoking it all the time probably isn't a good thing.

[ QUOTE ]
Do you own guns?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, but because of logistical problems. I live at school now (campus= gun-free zones obv) and when I live at home on vacations and during the summer, my parents have said hell no to me having a gun in the house. Once I graduate and get my own place, I will most certainly buy and own a handgun.

[ QUOTE ]
If you had an accidental pregnancy, would you be OK with abortion?

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably not. Abortion is a complicated issue but I pretty much feel the same way as BCPVP and perhaps other ACists. Obviously as an ACist, I wouldn't stop people from having them but who knows how the issue will evolve over the next 20, 30, 50 years.

[ QUOTE ]
Do you give a lot to charity?

[/ QUOTE ]

With poker being my only source of income over my four college years, I've been up and down financially. In the times I was doing good, I would give some cash to charities when I could. Tsunami relief, Katrina relief, local charities, etc.

[ QUOTE ]
If your son was gay, how would you feel about that?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure it would come as a disappointment at first, but I wouldn't shun him. I'd always be a supportive and loving father as long as my kid is a good person.