View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 04:19 PM

Default Re: I Lost Track of This Post....But Here I Go

[ QUOTE ]
You were going to explain how the Iranians are justified in killing US troops in Iraq.... Yes?

[/ QUOTE ]
This is an outright lie you dishonest hack. Funny how you ommitted the part where I said both sides are wrong.

You and now some other douchebag continue to assert in the face of what I've said that I am justifying American deaths. I have not done any such thing. I am pointing out correctly that the US government's actions in the middle east are wrong and create blowback which endangers US lives, and the 9/11 commision as well any logical person agrees with.

In fact, I looooove the irony. *You're* logic for killing civilians in the middle east when applied the same by the terrorists justifies the 9/11 attacks. So you are just as uncivilized as you make them out to be.

But I mean I can't possibly argue against the actions of the US government in the middle east can I, unless of course I hate myself and America.

<Jeff Foxworthy voice>
If you have to resort to denouncing people as unpatriotic when they argue against what the government does, you might be a [censored] debater.

All your doing is taking a page right out of playbook of Hermann Goering
[ QUOTE ]
Göring: Why, of course, the people don't want war. Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece. Naturally, the common people don't want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship.
Gilbert: There is one difference. In a democracy, the people have some say in the matter through their elected representatives, and in the United States only Congress can declare wars.
Göring: Oh, that is all well and good, but, voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have a nice day, I can't be bothered by your dishonest uncivilized warmongering excuses for an argument any more.