View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 01:49 AM

Default Re: Weather Channel Founder says\"Global Warming is Biggest Scam in His

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

If you collect a judgement equal to or greater than the land value it compensates you for your loss. If the people responsible are punsihed for their crime civil or criminal they have not gained.

Government suceeds? You realize government is a collection of people with differant views and motivations that take money by force from its citizens and spends it in ways for which they are unaccountable, don't you? Has governemnt suceeded in education, welfare, poverty, war on drugs, postal service, health care? I am beginning to think you are punking me. Good job.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't get it, do you? I don't want money, I want my land. There isn't a price that makes me happy, sometimes I just want to meditate under my god damn cherry tree, not buy a BMW and revel in the destruction of my planet. It's within my right to want that, and if it means forcing others to not rape the planet, so be it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you tell me who is raping your land and denying you the use of your land? Can you give an example of anyone this is happening to?