View Single Post
Old 02-12-2007, 01:39 PM

Default Re: Another Workout Thread (5 questions) Help me out

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I drive an Escalade now, and there is no such thing as an open-toe loafer, plus Im sure everyone has worn "open-toe sandals", so those were all really nice "burns". Why are you being defensive, im honestly helping you out, there are 100000 fitness posts per day, and if you are too lazy or stupid to do a quick search to find ALL the info you need to plan yourself a good workout program, then you might as well not workout to begin with because you dont have the mentality it takes anyways. Now run outside and get hit by a bus, becuause one less woman in the gym, who is gonig to read a book, rather than do a real workout, is alwys a plus.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes I am a woman, I am stupid...the fact that I want to read books while doing cardio is retarded...you know my workout ethic and mentality already...k thnx 4 ur help

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, by the PMS, your morning bloat and unexplained emmotional outbursts in this thread, along with your refusal to help yourself and do what I said, I think Im pretty spot on.

PS- Im done with this thread, if you seriously w ant good advice, look up my username, and workout or diet, there will be plenty of good info and discussions from a lot of posters.