View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 01:33 PM

Default Re: My roommate can be a POS sometimes!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The way your story goes it just seems like he is a drunk donk, who obv wasnt using his brain when it really mattered.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which is all the time. He only did it at the time to be funny because our friend was over here who we rarely ever see anymore. This isn't the first time he has done something completely stupid.

2 years ago he came back drunk from the bar and put a pot of macaroni on the stove. He then went and fell asleep on the couch only to set the smoke alarms off, and ruin our other roommates pot because the water had all boiled out and it was starting to burn the macaroni, with the burner on high obviously. If I wasn't here to go down and see what the hell was going on, I'm sure it could have been alot worse. Not to mention the 2 or 3 other times he has left the oven on after cooking something because the only thing he can think about is shoving that food down his throat. And then he tried telling me that leaving the oven on was no different than cooking a turkey. I had to explain to him that when a turkey is in the oven, the heat is going towards the turkey, not to heat up the oven to the point where the outside burner knobs are too hot to touch.

He's the type of guy who will get louder as more and more girls come around. He wants to be the center of attention and he makes little things into big deals. Last night we went to Sheetz (convenience store) to get some drinks and food before the Penguins game started and he ordered the wrong thing, but proceeded to get pissed at everyone else because he was impatient and walking around saying, "this is [censored] ridiculous" so that everyone can hear him. Also, at the Penguins game on Wednesday night, the Flyers scored 28 seconds into the game and he said "are you [censored] serious?" oblivious to the fact that an 8 year old kid was sitting right in front of him, where the kid's dad turned around and said something to him.

He also leaves the bread open when he's done with it and then it goes on and gets moldy and disgusting. Then he wonders why half the loaf goes bad before he can eat it. Or he'll use peanut butter and not put the top back on the container. And he has a thing of Pringles sitting on the counter without the lid on it. It has been sitting there all week. He has a one track mind and is only concerned with himself.

I could probably list several more things.

My point is that this isn't the first time I've had to deal with something like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Remember when you used to find all these little idiosyncrasies adorable? You guys just need to reconnect. Go someplace nice, just the two of you. Do something special for each other - i.e. scrapbook of all your special times together.

Every relationship goes through these stages .. remember: Love is not a noun. It's a verb.