View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 08:06 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

Ok one last post to clear up a few things.

First, the question no one is asking. Why did I choose Nich? I chose Nich because I knew I had to find a wolf or a power villager. Nich is bandwagon choice number one when people don't know what else to do. I would guess he has been lynched day one more than anyone else. I have noticed that when he is a villager he is very active. I felt like he was purposely quiet and absent yesterday, knowing that Nich tends to make it deep if he survives day one. He would do that, and has in the past as a wolf, and I assume he would as a power villager as well.

If he was a villager I would have to assess whether I could give his role in some kind of roundabout way that would convince him, but Nich is very logical and would listen to reason in that case. I agonized between him, DMK and Kyro last night. If Nich came back as regular villager I knew I would be lynched nearly unanimously. I would protect myself and the next guy would die.

As to my powers. I am more powerful than a normal MacGuyver, but I will not give a menu of what I can buy and what I can't. The wolves will have to gamble on killing me and that can only be good. My powers include some expensive very good things, and some cheap iffy things. I was forced to go with the sure thing due to the situation. What I have left is information that can't possibly help the village except to say that I can still help, though in a much less spectacular fashion.

The biggest difference between my role and the traditional Moneybags role is that I am given all my possibilities up front and my coffer is not refilled as the game goes on. As far as I know, once I am done I am done.