Thread: Guitar Hero III
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 04:17 PM

Default Re: Guitar Hero III

[ QUOTE ]
Story of My Life is putting me on serious tilt. That is all. Yes I know I suck. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's Raining Blood on expert for me.

I can get both star powers in the beginning about 90% of the time.

I get through half of mosh 1, turn on star power, survive, then get to the three chord part.

i hit that star power there. But, I need to hit the star power in the brigde, or the long, long streak of green notes. I haven't hit either one in about 15 tries.

If I get just the second half of the star power, I pass the song.

Even without star power, I have gotten way into the Flood part, but fail with two sets of trills left.

Once, I only had like 2-3 green notes left to get the star power. I think I stopped early. I wanted to cry.

Also, I accidentally turned on my star power about 10 seconds before mosh 1 twice.

Also, after about an hour, I failed mosh 1 4 times with star power, because I forgot how to do it.

The good news is this, I can beat most of the song, and eventually, I will get one "good enough" run together to 3* it and be done for now.

I do like the challenge. This reminds me of Hanger 18 from GH2. Just keep getting better at parts until you can finally put it all together and pass it, and feel like a champ