View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 10:01 PM

Default Re: does cramer make the stock market move?

[ QUOTE ]
You can make money off of Cramer, short term, if you are nimble and follow his other products where he talks about the stuff he is going to talk about on his show first [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

This type of trading though is not for someone who is not spending quite a bit of time doing their own research, specifically into how the market reacts to things he says on the show.

For the average individual stock investor, you can learn some things from the themes he talks about though.

[/ QUOTE ]

not having done my own research, i'd have to guess one way would be to short his recommendations after they jump. since you can't tell which ones will jump, buying all i think is a mistake given the record.

instead, watch which recommendations move and short the biggest movers since that is likely an overreaction to his statements (obviously with the proviso that you know what would cause the stock to move higher and have a good understanding of each one's fundamentals).

making money like this is never easy, but seems like that is the approach i'd want to research and go for.

Barron