View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 05:24 PM

Default Re: User JohanCruyff

[ QUOTE ]
All,

I don't get this. There are many banned users who come back and post. How long did perma-banned yves post here with mods aware of that fact?

I think you guys take bans way too seriously, especially for stuff like this case where it's more for being an annoyance than anything else.

I get banning "RJPITTM2" or some similar account. But a guy comes back with a new account and is not posting as version 2 of banned account or anything like that, I don't see why he should be banned given the existing precedents.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am with Diablo here. There was no reason to ban him unless he stepped out of line by letting the cat out of the bag (like YS) or if he continued down the same path (like RJ). A ban is losing your identity, only rarely is it really that strongly enforced where people cannot come back under new user names - PITTM's mistake was making it obvious (you probably missed that post Diablo, it was deleted within 5 minutes after i saw it).

Personally I would have give guys like him enough rope, RJ was busy grabbing all the rope he could this morning.