View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 02:06 AM

Default Re: Romantic things to do in Vegas...

Hey,

Thanks for the heads up but she came about 3 weeks ago and I've already left vegas...I probably haven't eaten better in a weekend...

We ate at okada friday night after she landed pretty good sushi but later on in the week I ate at shintaro and the toro there is un-[censored]-believable, saturday was room service (wynn has mediocre omeletes but pretty sweet eggs benedict). Picasso at bellagio saturday night. This meal was sweet, fixed price, each of us got kobe beef filet, ridiculous appetizers, nice ambiance, table right next to fountains, most expensive dinner I've ever had other than losing CC roulette at craftsteak the night before for 7 of us. Sunday was brunch at tableau I was kinda disappointed but it was ok...I was expecting better food but it really wasn't bad, just expensive...I have no problem spending ridiculous amounts of money on food but this wasn't worth it. We ate dinner at Tao in venetian sunday night, this place was delicious, had some sushi as an appetizer and then a beef fondue thing for the main course with a side of veggies.... As for activities, we mostly just walked around and shopped a little bit, went to the arcade at circus circus for skeeball, saw Love, gambled a little bit....the wynn rooms are really [censored] nice.