View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 12:07 PM

Default Re: Flopped a boat but I may have to fold?

i still call

BBs range is basically TT QQ or AQ (AQ mite still stupidly cap the turn here and when they do they always bet it), if u know for some reason he wouldnt call/cap AQs here (only 3 combos) i guess the rivers a fold.

if utg opens J9s utg and calls a cap back that gives one more hand he mite play this way for the parlay but I dont think he should raise the river with that or KQ/AQ. I call hopefully hes playing this river poor, if he was a super solid expert or a 30/20 who play very well always postflop (heis or inferno type players) its a fold but a tough one for sure getting 10:1. If theyre overaggro postflop 30/20s i make the 2 bet call once.

if its 3bet back thats probably a fold as well but after i call 2 i put in one more very sadly with no chance of winning. id fold if the river was 3bet and capped.

flop is definitely a raise I think for reasons oink said, ur hand is very obviously Qx, TT or 88 on the turn so u wont get much action after ur turn raise unless one spews (and sometimes PPs JJ KK AA wont lead the turn for u) or ur beat. Altho ur hand probably looks like Qx, 88 or hearts on the flop people may still spew at that point (more likely than vs ur turn raise) with AQ ect