Thread: sigh, yves
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 04:42 AM

Default Re: sigh, yves

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I know very little about Yves except that he is close in real life with a few of my friends like Vanessa, Prevaricator, etc. Have any of you talked with Yves directly, or one of his friends that you happen to be close with to see if you can reason with him? Everyone says he is the coolest guy in real life, if he is really that cool then surly he must be able to come to a reasonable middle ground if he gets some outside input? He is looking for attention, maybe we should give him some?

of course I could also be wrong... but all could work out just fine with a simple phone call to make amends. This worked with Dan Bright, didnt it?

[/ QUOTE ]

TT,

I am told the same, that his online persona is NOTHING like him IRL.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ed - we obviously hear the same about Yves - which makes me think that reaching out to him might be the best solution so Gild doesn't have to deal with his shenanigans anymore. Lets try to make a short list of people who can help reach Yves, intermediary friends of his who we trust, who can arrange a phone call with one of us (Ryan?) to help break down the walls of miscommunication. Gild needs help here, as a team if we try I think we can reign Yves in.