View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 03:49 AM

Default Re: Best MSNL Coaches

[ QUOTE ]
Had one lesson w Billyjex so far, pretty good imo would recomend for ppl looking to move up to 2/4 but ive only had one session

He sweated me for one hour (went a little over but he didnt have any probs)

I ran like [censored]! he doomswitched me? lol

Ive been at 2/4 for a while so know most of the basics stuff already and our thought proceses were similar,

but he was defo more advanced than me and i have a lot to learn.. he could make folds where i would make "crying calls" (hence am hemoragin money)..

only had one lesson so cant really give that much of a review as he was just looking at my game and checking the big leaks. i will give a better review once ive had a few more lessons with him.. so far so good thou..

NB we should have some sort of leaderboard for the coaches lol or their name with associated reviews next to em.. help us guys make better choices imo.. just an idea..

[/ QUOTE ]

this is def a bad idea. Sigma Chis in general are bad people. You Shoulda found someone who wasn't a degen drinker to help you make money. Word is raptur is the [censored] and will transform your mind into a money makin machine! IN HOC ONE TIME!!!!!!!!!!